Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Punctuation as Embellishments - Tutorial

Hi there!

Laura here, sharing a new tutorial here today, I thought I would share a fun little tip about using up those alphabet sticker punctuations and symbols.  They make really great and coordinated page accents.

Most alpha sheets have lots of small circular elements, like periods and the dots from i's and question marks etc.  plus lots of great symbols like brackets and @ signs.


I used a lot of the little round period-like elements on this page, much the same way that you might use enamel dots.  I topped them off with some Liquid Glass for a little dimension and impact.


I also like to use ampersands and @ signs for quick and easy accents.

I have shared these pages before, but wanted to note that I have used the punctuation stickers in unique ways.

it is super convenient to have matching stickers to use in this way and the traditional way, plus I feel like I am getting more bang for my buck.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment