Monday, January 26, 2015

Snow Fun with Laura

Hi friends!

Laura here today, I promised that I would be back to share another page using the beautiful Altitude collection by Bo Bunny.


I used some vintage photos of my husband and started this page by creating this fun cut file.


I love that the buttons for this collection are adhesive backed, it doesn't get any easier than that!


The chipboard accents have great details like this one with a gem in the centre.


And the colour variations in the purples and teals are goegeous!


Combining cut files and stickers to create a title adds extra fun factor!


It is a little hard to tell in this photo but I added glitter to the snowflakes in my background.

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Great page Laura - definitely a treasure when you find "little" hubby photos - he must love it! Great cut file background

    ReplyDelete