Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Kit club Tuesday Challenge and a winner

Hi there!

Welcome to another edition of Kit Club Tuesday.   Our first order of business is to announce or winner from last month's challenge, so here goes.....

Which means Mary P is our winner!  Congrats Mary, please grab our "I won at ScrapMuch?" blinkie from the sidebar for your blog.  Your prize will be included in your next kit!

I know you are all anxious to get the party started, so here goes.  This month's challenge is "Dieing for titles"!  Yes it is the Halloween season, but really it is not all that spooky, we just want you to create a die cute title of some sort!

Here is Eileen's sample....

Now it is your turn, here are the details ....  Each of our monthly Kit Club challenges and sketches will stay live for the remainder of the month, you can play along and link up as many times as you would like during the month.  Your layout must consist of 80 percent kit product with the remaining 20% being any product you wish.   That way if you have a 'go to' product or technique you like to add to your creations you can feel free to do so.

You have until October 30th at Midnight to play along with this month's challenge/sketch.  Of course, anyone can feel free to use the sketch, and link up with us.... but you must be a Kit Club member and adhere to the rules above to qualify to be entered into the random draw for a prize.  

Thanks for visiting, we cannot wait to see what you are creating! 
Your friends at ScrapMuch?

*Please link up your submissions in our left hand side ba

No comments:

Post a Comment